1. The ISNA Central Zone Conference will be held at the Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati, 8092 Plantation Drive, West Chester, Ohio 45069 from Friday, December 7th to Sunday, December 9th, 2012. Exhibit hours are on Friday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Sunday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
2. For questions related to bazaar, sponsorship, and advertising please contact the bazaar coordinator at (317) 838-8131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Confirmation at the end of this table reservation grants you an exclusive, non-transferable permission to use the assigned table space at the ISNA Central Zone Conference within the guidelines, & rules of this contract. The assigned exhibit space includes a 6 foot table and two chairs.
4. Full refunds will be issued for exhibit cancellations made by the exhibitor by November 20th, 2012. No refunds will be made after November 20th, 2012. All cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com or faxed at (317) 839-1822. Please retain proof of cancellation email. If you are unable to attend the conference because of any reason, ISNA will not be able to refund the table payment.
5. Exhibitors with proper identification badges will be allowed to enter the exhibit space/hall at 9:00 a.m. and must leave the Bazaar at 10:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Products and services sold or displayed must meet Islamic standards that ISNA wishes to observe. The determination of Islamic standards shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of ISNA, and ISNA shall have the authority to require the removal of any and all goods, displays, or other materials not meeting this standard. The refusal to remove shall immediately terminate this contract, and the exhibitor shall be immediately removed from the exhibit area and the exhibitor shall not be issued a refund of any fees or cost.
7. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES MAY BE SOLD IN THE BAZAAR HALL.
8. All displays must be confined to the table and should not obstruct the view o for access to surrounding displays/tables. All displays, discussions, & other activities must be confined to the table. Audio, video, and multimedia equipment will be monitored by Bazaar personnel to ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained.
9. Solicitation of any kind by any exhibitor or group (for-profit or non-profit) is strictly prohibited outside the assigned table space.
10. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned table to another table, assume additional table space, or move tables, chairs, drapes or accessories from and between other tables without a properly authorized table change form. tables must be setup and dismantled according to the schedule which will be provided in the table Space Confirmation.? Any exceptions must be requested 30 days prior to the event.
11. Fireworks, helium tanks, fuel tanks, heating appliances, ovens and all other incendiary devices are strictly prohibited in the bazaar hall.
12. ISNA will monitor the bazaar hall and will not tolerate the sale or distribution of any pirated materials at its convention. This includes but is not limited to books, CD's, DVD's, software, etc. ISNA will enforce this policy and pursue any and all legal remedies to prevent piracy or copyright violations at its convention. Any literature (fundraising or otherwise) must be restricted to the assigned table and pre-approved in writing by ISNA. Book selling vendors must complete a separate form providing inventory of the literature to be sold at the ISNA bazaar.
13. ISNA reserves the right to retract the Confirmation Letter and Contract and close any exhibit and eject any exhibitor or exhibitor's staff immediately from the Bazaar and convention center who/which participate(s) in illegal or un-Islamic activities of any kind, is/are involved in any way with disruptive or dangerous activities, violate(s) any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, or do(es) not immediately comply with instructions given by the ISNA bazaar coordinator. Exhibitors and their staff are expected to follow Islamic standards of behavior & ethics when dealing with customers & soliciting business, in ISNA's sole and absolute discretion.
14. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Islamic Society of North America and its staff & agencies from and against all costs, damages, judgments or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, set-up, exhibition, participation or dismantling activities during, before, and after the convention. Exhibitor also assumes all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof; including but not limited to goods, merchandise, cash, records, or any other property. Further, exhibitors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage which they may cause to the bazaar fixtures or the convention center through unauthorized modifications or movement or their exhibit.
15. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Islamic center, its staff, / and their respective agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The exhibitor understands that neither ISNA nor the Islamic center maintain insurance covering the exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
16. As with any such event, ISNA cannot guarantee any sales volume for your products and services. Your sales will depend on several factors such as the quality, pricing, demand, economy, advertising strategy and more.
17. The terms and conditions in any attachment (like the bazaar map or table type) are part of this contract.
18. As an authorized agent of this business or organization, I have read and understood
this contract and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.