1. The Annual ISNA Education Forum will be held from April 18 to 20, 2014 at the Westin O Hare Hotel 6100 N. River Road Rosemont, IL 60018. Bazaar hours on Friday April 18th are from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM, on Saturday April 19th from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and on Sunday April 20th from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
2. For questions related to bazaar, sponsorship, and advertising please contact the bazaar coordinator at (317) 838-8131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Confirmation at the end of this online booth reservation grants you an exclusive, non-transferable permission to use the assigned booth space at the 14th Annual ISNA Education Forum within the guidelines & rules of this contract. The assigned exhibit space includes an 8 foot draped table and two chairs.
4. Full refunds will be issued for written cancellations made by the exhibitor before March 10th, 2014. No refunds will be made after this date. All cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com or faxed at (317) 839-1822. Please retain proof of cancellation email. If you are unable to attend the conference because of any reason, ISNA will not be able to refund the booth payment after March 10th, 2014.
5. Exhibitors with proper identification badges will be allowed to enter the Bazaar area at 9:00 a.m. and must leave the Bazaar at 10:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Products and services sold or displayed must meet Islamic standards that ISNA wishes to observe. The determination of Islamic standards shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of ISNA, and ISNA shall have the authority to require the removal of any and all goods, displays, or other materials not meeting this standard. The refusal to remove shall immediately terminate this contract, and the exhibitor shall be immediately removed from the exhibit area and the exhibitor shall not be issued a refund of any fees or cost.
7. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES MAY BE SOLD IN THE BAZAAR OR AT THE CONVENTION CENTER/HOTEL.
8. All displays must be confined to the booth and should not obstruct the view o for access to surrounding displays/booths. All displays, discussions, & other activities must be confined to the booth. Audio, video, and multimedia equipment will be monitored by Bazaar personnel to ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained.
9. Solicitation of any kind by any exhibitor or group (for-profit or non-profit) is strictly prohibited outside the assigned booth space.
10. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned booth to another booth, assume additional booth space, or move booth tables, chairs, drapes or accessories from and between other booths without a properly authorized booth change form. Booths must be setup and dismantled according to the schedule which will be provided in the Booth Space Confirmation. Any exceptions must be requested 30 days prior to the event.
11. Fireworks, helium tanks, fuel tanks, heating appliances, ovens and all other incendiary devices are strictly prohibited in the bazaar hall.
12. ISNA will monitor the bazaar hall and will not tolerate the sale or distribution of any pirated materials at its convention. This includes but is not limited to books, CD's, DVD's, software, etc. ISNA will enforce this policy and pursue any and all legal remedies to prevent piracy or copyright violations at its convention. Any literature (fundraising or otherwise) must be restricted to the assigned booth and pre-approved in writing by ISNA. Book selling vendors must complete a separate form providing inventory of the literature to be sold at the ISNA bazaar.
13. ISNA reserves the right to retract the Confirmation Letter and Contract and close any exhibit and eject any exhibitor or exhibitor's staff immediately from the Bazaar and convention center who/which participate(s) in illegal or un-Islamic activities of any kind, is/are involved in any way with disruptive or dangerous activities, violate(s) any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, or do(es) not immediately comply with instructions given by the ISNA bazaar coordinator. Exhibitors and their staff are expected to follow Islamic standards of behavior & ethics when dealing with customers & soliciting business, in ISNA's sole and absolute discretion.
14. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Islamic Society of North America and its staff & agencies from and against all costs, damages, judgments or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, set-up, exhibition, participation or dismantling activities during, before, and after the convention. Exhibitor also assumes all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof; including but not limited to goods, merchandise, cash, records, or any other property. Further, exhibitors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage which they may cause to the bazaar fixtures or the convention center through unauthorized modifications or movement or their exhibit.
15. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the convention center/hotel and their respective agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The exhibitor understands that neither ISNA nor the convention center maintain insurance covering the exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
16. The organizer of this event (ISNA), cannot guarantee any sales volume for your products and services. Your sales will depend on several factors such as the quality, pricing, demand, economy, advertising strategy and more.
17. The terms and conditions in any attachment (like the bazaar map or booth type) are part of this contract.
18. As an authorized agent of this business or organization, I have read and understood this contract and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.